News & Events
Terms & Conditions of Entry
Primewest Northlands – Spend & Win Competition
Entry into the competition is deemed acceptance of these terms & conditions
Promoter Primewest Northlands Shopping Centre C/O Colliers International
This competition has no connection to Facebook whatsoever and is not sponsored, supported or controlled by Facebook in any way. All questions, comments or complaints are to be referred to Primewest Northlands Shopping Centre and not Facebook. The supplied information is used solely for the execution of this competition Primewest Northlands – Spend & Win Competition
The promotion commences 9am Wednesday the 1st of September and concludes 5pm Tuesday the 30th of November.
Conditions of Entry
- This promotion does not apply to Management and Staff at Colliers International or contractors of the mentioned organisation.
- This promotion does not apply to employees and the immediate families of the promoter and participating stores at Primewest Northlands and the agencies associated with this promotion. Immediate family means parents, siblings, spouse, children and grandparents. Any entries received from employees or immediate family will be automatically disqualified.
- Participants must enter the competition by visiting Primewest Northlands and taking a photo with “Easter Bunny & Easter egg” display then uploading the image to the pinned post on the Primewest Northlands Facebook page.
- Participants can enter as many times as they like.
- Any offensive comments will be deleted and therefore excluded from the final draw.
- Prize: 1 x $450 Primewest Northlands Eftpos Card ( September Prize) 1 x $450 Primewest Northlands Eftpos Card ( October Prize ) and 1 x $450 Primewest Northlands Eftpos Card ( November Prize )
- Winner will be selected at random on the first day of the following month.
- The winner will be notified on the Primewest Northlands Facebook page through a comment on the corresponding tagged post update after the prize draw or via private message.
- In the event that the prize winner does not contact Primewest Northlands within 7 days to claim their prize we will assume that the prize is un-claimed and a new winner will be selected.
- The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner must present identification to claim their prize, this identification must match the winning entrant’s details and sign a prize collection form.
- The prize are available for collection at Primewest Northlands
- The winner(s) understand that they must participate in any promotional work as a result of winning the prize and may include photos on the Primewest Northlands Facebook page.
- Prizes are not paid out in cash or transferrable for cash.
- The promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any customer that is not in accordance with the conditions of entry.
- If the winner is under the age of 18 the prize will be awarded to the winner’s parent or guardian
The promoter and company associated with this promotion accept no responsibility for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal liability which cannot be excluded by law.
Queries can be addressed and information can be obtained by contacting Primewest Northlands on (08) 9261 6666, email firstname.lastname@example.org or via the Primewest Northlands Facebook page.